Sunday, September 18, 2011

In Anticipation of Fall...

OK so I admit it, I'm really enjoying the beginning of Fall and what I think is the first hint of the change of seasons here in the Pacific Northwest. 
Though we never really had much of a summer which you can see HERE, you can see the little bit we did have HERE and HERE and HERE
Autumn is the time I look forward to cozying in and snuggling with "Pearl the girl" under a warm blanket...

a warm bowl of soup that's been in my slow cooker all day...


watching Turner Classics on a rainy Sunday afternoon...

and the anticipation of the holiday season...
this is definitely my time of year! 

Now that you know my thoughts for the day, I'm hoping along with a little more time inside, I can blog a bit more as well as visit each of you to see what you've been up to, its been a busy summer I have a few projects I plan on sharing in the near future so stay tuned for more...

No comments:

Post a Comment