Sunday, April 29, 2012

No need to look any further...

Hello and happy Sunday to everyone! 

Today has been such a beautiful day here in the Pacific Northwest that I just wanted to share a little of where I live. A very dear friend sent these two films to me yesterday and I was just in awe watching them! The photography is breath taking and the scenery is some of the most beautiful on the planet!

The movies you are about to watch is why I love living in one of the most amazing places on earth...turn up the speakers and enjoy the shows...

"Finding Oregon"



This second brief film 
"Finding Portland" 
is the city in which I work and live just south of

the "City of Roses", 
Portland Oregon...


Hope you enjoyed the show and I'd welcome visitors in person anytime as the porch light is always on at my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment