Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Table for Two 2010

Since I have a busy week of work and holiday preparations, I decided to set my Christmas table for two when I got home from work today. I set a small table for two right in front of my Christmas tree.  It's a very simple table that DH and I will use to enjoy a cozy meal later this week.

Of course, I had to use my big red wine glasses.


The tiny table had room for just one chunky candle wrapped in a piece of birch bark I found in my yard this fall. 
Here is a flash shot of the green and red plates I used.
I used sparkly gold beaded chargers. The denim stockings that I have on my tree  hold the dinner napkin.

I added a red striped candy to tie in the candy theme of the tree.

It was a very quick and easy table that will add a little bit of cheer to our holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment