Saturday, March 10, 2012

"The Destroyers" episode #4

Well as they say, it'll get worse before it gets better and that seems to be the case in episode four of "The Destroyers".



The only thing I keep thinking is...at least I'm not having to use the bathtub to wash dishes...

yet...
 But I am having to live out of boxes which means I can't find anything and when I do find whatever it was I was looking for, I find something else that I was looking for hours before!
All I can say is its a good thing my underwear have elastic in them or I'd lose those too!


But...there is light at the end of the tunnel...Halogen to be exact...
and things are moving along slow but sure!
No paint, no pretties but at least its moving in the right direction.




and the other thing they always say..."slow and steady wins the race" that and a very patient and talented husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment